Friday 24 April 2009

THE PRETENCIOUS LIFE OF A YOUNG ARTIST

I pretend to be creative
I pretend to be cool
I pretend to be unpretentious
I pretend not to care
I pretend to copy
I pretend to be original
I pretend to be cynical
I pretend to KNOW
sometimes I pretend to be ignorant
I pretend to be avant gard
I pretend to be AN ARTIST
i pretend to be KNOWN
I pretend to be a low profile celebrity
I PRETEND to have a posture, a statement, a concept, a manifesto
I pretend to be intense
I pretend to be zen
I pretend to know where I stand
I pretend not to care if I KNOW where I stand
I pretend to be a rockstar
I pretend to be underground
I pretend to loose control
I pretend not to pretend
I pretend to be a young intellectual
I pretend to be young
I pretend to be jung
I pretend to turn you on
I pretend to be sexy
I pretend NOT to know
I pretend to be responsible
I pretend to let go
I pretend to play the GAME
I never pretend
I pretend to be a fake
I pretend to be honest
I pretend to be false
I pretend to be real
I pretend to KNOW THE DIFFERENCE
I pretend to lie
I pretend to be truth
I pretend to know if I PRETEND or I am
I pretend to pretend

1 comment:

  1. I pretend not to admire so much this perfect piece

    ReplyDelete